Sunday, December 15, 2013

AS A WOMAN ... I LOVE TO NURTURE ... ITS MY VERY NATURE


AS A WOMAN ... I LOVE TO NURTURE ... ITS MY VERY NATURE

LAW OF ATTRACTION .. MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

As a woman I lovingly nurture                                                                                                                                    
As a woman I always loved to nurture 
Twas in my very nature
It always was a part of me
So it played my noblest part
As I yearned it ... with my very heart
To create a bold and great ...  mankind
So it was ...  that the world did praise.

They'd watched all my methods .. 
They'd watched all my ways                
How I ruthlessly perfected
How I may have hammered and hurt the self,
And with mighty blows converted
Shapes ..  from out of my thoughts
Which only Nature understands ..
Through whirling storms and calm lakes.

   
When tortured hearts are crying
Lifting .... beseechingly folded hands
How I swayed in anger ... but never broke, 
Stopped working many times ...
But the self did beseech .. you know too much,
Now there is no turning back   
All the knowledge that you own
In your mind ... must bless                              
When good I understand as MasterMind
Its goodness I  undertook.

How I used .... who chose me ,
With a purpose to infuse ..
By every art induced 
To try ... being rays of splendour ... out ..
The sun's light .. the light in the son .. or daughter !!

Nurture knows what I'm about,
When my nature wants to take all men
And shake the men, And awaken the men
When I want to make the men
They will do .. as I ask ... its future's will !!

When I tried with all my skills
And yearned with all my soul,
With what cunning ... I prepared men
Love and peace sans judgements ..
To return them .... to their soul
All recreated  ... as good and whole.

How she had never spared ... but did goad them,
Made them fret and sweat
And into poverty did they went.
Disappoint she often did,
Whom she quietly and sacredly anointed.
This did Nature share ... was her way.

With what wisdom do I come ?
That never minds what had betide them
Made their genius sob with slighting
So that pride and ego never forgets
Hard struggle, should never be, its bidding price.

Only the joy of work well done
Only the joys of works well done
Through the choice of a focussed soul
Beginning with enthusiasm
And ending with the joy of work well done.

My own high messages then did reach me
When in loneliness .. it did teach me
What I had planned for my ego and my pride
Be the first in heirarchy !!
So it did come to pass ... when your eyes are opened at last
I am my protagonist (goal) .. I am the antagonist (spur).

Now remorselessly I do spur you
Give you passions to command
Though your why .. you may not understand
My terrific ardour cannot but stir you
For I poignantly prefer myself
And ....  nature chose to name me
And .... fame me ... so she
Tamed me, She does love me.

So when nature chooses to shame mankind
In doing their heavenly best
Then she does give the highest test
That the reckoning will bring ..
As it did for me.
I wanted to be a queenly god ..
Better than my last self ..
How I was reined in .. was restrained 
Till my mind scarcely contained me ..
And I in anger ... I blocked it
Out of my way.

While I was fired and inspired
Kept in yearning ...
Always burning ..for my tantalizingly close goal
My soul was lured and lacerated
I set a challenge for my spirit ..
Worked to draw spirit higher as I reached it
To make a jungle for it to clear it
Made a desert for it to fear it
And subdued it .... even when it couldn't me
So did I .. in my Nature took on the nurture.
So did I ... maketh the man !

Then hurled a mountain in all path
To test all spirits' wrath,
Put the bitterest choice before them
And like Ma Durga stood over them.
Climb .... or perish  .. so I say 
Watch my purpose .. watch my ways.

For my nature is wondrously kind
Did you understand my mind ?
Fool are you  who are blind
To your feet .. torn and bleeding
See your spirit mount unheeded
All your higher powers speeded
Blazing newer paths is fine
When your force is divine,
It leaps to challenge every fear
Love's ardour is sweet
Hope is ignited and burning
Even in the presence of defeat.

Hail the crisis over  ..
Hail and shout
I have called the leader out.
When the people needed salvation
Did I come to lead the nation ..
Then did nature show her nurture
Then the world has found me as leader.

Make sure you learn a lesson from
Each temporary defeat 
Experience is gleaned from every defeat
Its in the knowledge .. its stood the test of Time,
MasterMind is / was / and shall ever be my name,
Learn them like tables .. they become the sums of ++ for your life ..
Bringing you their joys ... the more to lead your new godly life.
Love alone ... must have its way.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539







No comments:

Post a Comment