As my now .

The power of the creator is in
Consciousness …
The One ME
That won the right to be the One.

THIS IS SUCCESS WITH A CAPITAL S.
Love is the outer manifestation of God. This is when others’ see my powers of creation and you as the favoured one … me as the one who would not accept a no from anybody .. friend or foe. Jealousies … procrastination are considered bad .. but when used correctly hold the potential to better lives. We all have them. Jealousy is the biggest foe of mankind for those who cannot create .. instead of wanting to learn how … are instead full of envy and jealousy of those that do. They slide like water off a duck’s back … gone .. never to be seen or heard from again. Come from positivity … lets say – you want all the good things I have … now this type of jealousy is a positive one … it allows you to understand so that you too may enjoy the fun of creation … such an immense stretching of the imagination …. that even God is amazed. 

As you may already know "I AM' stands for God  (Ahura Mazda means "I AM")  so everytime I say ....  I am Roda (I am the god named Roda) .......then  I am sharing with God that I accept God as the guide for my life through my mind ... so what does that teach you that you are "I am ______" (god named _______ ) . This is powerful knowledge and I am happy that simply by reading this you have become brave and accept the challenge to read my book MasterMind. For you have won the demons in your own head that try to keep you from knowing your true identity of a God with powerful creative powers to accept that you are capable of becoming  "I am _____" .. the creative power within your mind which is your true genius. It does not matter as to your educational qualifications ... or your knowledge base .. YOUR AGE for that too is just a number (scientists can corroborate my story that every 4 years each and every cell in your body is renewed .. which means that you live in a new body every 4 years. I started out by trying to share my book MASTERMIND  through which I learnt everything for all the knowledge I require simply flows to my mind .. I need not do any tedious search or query anybody expect my own mind. And yet the demons in my own head would not allow me to become famous and share my MasterMind with all of you .. for they took over your mind and did not allow you to buy my MasterMind and I lost a fearful amount of time just sharing the many many more gifts that I keep receiving through my MasterMind. Its like a lotus with an endless layering of petals. I seek and I find .. my true genius ... at first spirit tried to confuse me with repititions of my desires .. and when I had not progressed .. I just did it .. to find it work sometime and not sometimes ... so I had to connect at a more deeper level to the truths my own mind shared because of MasterMind and it said don't be ambivalent ... just once is enough ... a good thought is simply enough to receive its grace through God ( the lesson here is that you need to accept yourself as God and MasterMind is the book that will allow you to believe in this truth).  My God I am so surprised that the millions in this world lead such pathetic lives ..... just a complete mismatch .. 


they have money .. but the knowledge to protect their own lives is not with them -
so all the money in the world means nothing if your thinking is
awry .. for God’s sake stop being stupid .. nobody was created to
be stupid for your potential is to be a genius.
they do not have money …. they blame their circumstances .. maybe parentage, a limited education and do not use their God given mind … given free to use for their own greatness or genius or wealth .. whatever .. whatever .. whatever.

                                 
When your mind was not used wisely to kill the bad thoughts by denying them space in your head (not accepting bad thoughts and the inherent bad suggestions of those bad thoughts)you got one set of results. Now try the real way to everything that has the potential to bless you over and over again.

And how the bad thoughts tormented me is proof as to the lengths they go to keep the people of the world not understanding their true identity. But everything has a finite point where mind reaches God and the rest as they say soon becomes history. Forgotten and out of mind .. for it did not work. Period.

If you want to excel at something or to be someone i.e. acquire a reputation at being the best in your chosen field of endeavour 
Then Mazda will guide and teach you.  Now to explain the word impossible above in your quotation ... which I understood instantly ..most people when they read the word impossible they do not know that the word is a composition of these words "I m possible" which simply means when I accepted my I am .... everything became possible for me.   For the power of god in you is invisible but you must believe in it before anything else to receive it. In plain and simple english ... you will always keep going round and round the mulberry bush without MasterMind  .. for God must be felt in your heart ... not the regular love but one that comes from understanding God. I was a person who said my prayers everyday and yet I never was able to reach the pinnacle of anything ... even though I am good at many things. 

I have the world as my oyster is a feeling only god gave me when God showed me that see ... name a country in the world where people have not read your websites and have bought your book. Success is an aphrodisiac that only the bold will be given .... for you are representing god on this earth and you must rise above common ways of thinking to be worthy of all the good that is showered on such people.

And this entire journey was accomplished by simply sitting in my little office at home and writing inspirational writing that I kept experiencing from day to day ... small everyday joys that came with a large dollop of love at first ... a spur to keep me going when my sales were yet to be seen by me.  And when the sales came .... actually when I sold my first copy .. all my doubts had disappeared ... for I was told by many that my book was priced high.  But its a book .. one in a million ... so it is not the same as other millions of books.  So Mazda kept showing me .. I can do this .. I can do that .. and on and on it went without a stop ... till mazda stopped sharing anything with me through my mind .. for by this time ... we were one and whatever I thought was Mazda ... no more duality. Its been a long time that anyone can influence my thinking patterns ... I just stick to what I think as absolutely right ... and if someone has a different opinion ... whereas earlier I would spend time trying to make them see things from my point of you ... but nowadays I have learnt to function like god would ... I leave you with choices ... god is knowledge of god ... go to it .. or move away from it ... your results will show you where you are.  There are so many fish in the sea and I lost precious time trying to change people's minds. I know that I have definitely influenced them ... but to see results its not enough to just sit on the fence.  You must want to begin your own journey through MasterMind. I end with the complete faith that as god resides in all of us ... you will have been loved enough to accept MasterMind to take you close to God.

http://www.createspace.com/345253