Thursday, July 17, 2014

MasterMind .. THE PSYCOLOGY OF A SELF SUGGESTION

MasterMind .. THE PSYCOLOGY OF A SELF SUGGESTION

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND          
                                                                                             
BY RODA LANGRANA

SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION 
MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

Self suggestion is that strength or capacity in a person to rise above the ordinary by emulating a worthy ideal. My success with MasterMind was but a way for God to show ... listen and learn ... I am not giving you anything difficult .. but so simple a child can pay heed to it. It is possible for every individual reading MasterMind again and again to simply become what they wish or desire through their dominating thoughts.

You must .. dear reader ... understand the fundamentals for success in god's world .. that every deeply felt desire must be seen by you in the physical world as the outward expression of those dominating thoughts.  Do learn this important lesson and always keep it tucked into your mind for willy nilly the devil comes along and by then you must be strong to resist his nastiness. These show up as negative suggestions from all the people all around you ... for mean people can hardly see others succeed when they didn't. This is the biggest lesson to prevent your mind from being influenced by that negativity ... allow nothing to stop you. The best way to eliminate negativity is to voice your own positives ... I accept that that was a bad suggestion and has no bearing on my life .. I wish to remove the same from my reality. I am deeply grateful for the power that allows me to be all I desire.

Most of your work will be mental .. while you are doing the physical part of creation. When the beliefs you hold in your mind match your thinking ... without doubts .. consider - you are where you need to be.

I accept .. I am .. who I am. A spiritual being with infinite powers at my disposal to help all those in the world who wish to help themselves.

Consider your success as the peak of a mountain that must be climbed ... your journey will contain rough terrain .. but that's just to add a little spunk into the experience .. otherwise it may just be too deadly boring .. pardon the pun ! In death whether mental or physical .. there are no experiences. 

http://www.createspace.com/3452539


No comments:

Post a Comment