Sunday, August 21, 2016

KEENEST STEEL / METAPHYSICAL ALCHEMY

KEENEST STEEL / METAPHYSICAL ALCHEMY


KEENEST STEEL

A knife of the keenest steel requires the whetstone, and the wisest man needs advice.

Zoroaster
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Alchemy opened a whole new world of sacredness through the protection of life as the ultimate goal of us as existential beings.  There are 2 parts to us ... the body (physical) and the mind ( the metaphysical ). The word metaphysical transcends boundaries of time and space as well as geo locations. At the metaphysical level it is the transmutation of the soul ... it is the work my book MasterMind is here for. In fact everything at the metaphysical level is best understood through including MasterMind as compulsory reading. When I as its author did not set any boundaries for my book ... keeping the options of all my future readers to take out of MasterMind what they wanted for their own personal needs ... it automatically became a powerful guide ... for there was no one I wanted to leave out when I shared the knowledge of its existence  At the metaphysical level the work is the same and involves refining our thinking patterns to positivity by eliminating wrongly held thinking patterns.  What is then perceived is the light of god existing in mind. My mind opened upto me my ability to live as long as I want through reading the Mahabharath. Let me share with you my experience. My feet would begin to tingle profusely and I would feel my energy flow in my legs ... and then when I came to a part that god wanted me to understand as important for my life ... it would pinch me to draw my attention. At first I did not understand what I was supposed to make of it but when it happened more than once my mind would be sent the message and I understood the link as longevity of life having no boundaries.  That was a while back but I could never forget lessons I learnt in this fashion .. I did not need to write them down to remember them. They just were a part of me and come to mind effortlessly when I need to share the love. Then a year later Paulo Coelho was introduced to me through his book the alchemist. And the idea was an intriguing one for god then opened up another petal of his flower of knowledge from his tree of life. I then pronounced myself an alchemist ... whoa ... without knowing anything on the subject .. just a gut feeling knowing the truth .. what I want for myself I will give myself.  That alchemy plays a big role in our world is no idle talk and I am going to take the trouble to write it all down as my mind understands it for you to know and not be left out of its knowledge. Wikipedia gives the scientific definition and it is so mundane that in my view .. the scientists are welcome to all the gold they can muster up through this.    What is more profound for you to understand is that this is most vital to us as divine beings shuttling between many lives .. for it is the elixir of life .. the bestower of youth and longevity through the tool of the philosopher's stone.  This to my mind would mean sharpening your mind to such razor sharpness as to allow a double edge.  Zarathushtra said this .... A knife of the keenest steel requires the whetstone, and the wisest man needs advice.   So the way to use alchemy the way god intended it for us to do so ... is to keep flipping out thoughts to reflect a god's way of thinking and thus relax in his/her protection through knowledge. For such a protection is promised us as a result of a metaphysical alchemy. It is a form of refinement .. a beauty of motion of the mind that uses no force ... no destruction before recreation .. just pure creation from out of the self. I can guarantee you in letters of gold that there is nothing more beautiful than that ... and I am grateful to be the one to whom this knowledge comes spontaneously ... for it is of the highest order.   I had made up my mind to be the best teacher and I went about opening my mind to let in more and more light ...  and to be deserving of this gift I give myself I worked hard .. almost 24/7 though I sleep like a baby till 9 am every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment