Saturday, October 12, 2013

FINDING GOD

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

FINDING GOD


This is the title of my next book. Its called "Finding God". 

I began my journey to understanding God through my MasterMind and the most amazing experiences began to manifest themselves in my life. I found my voice reverberating across the entire globe ... people linking to my sites by the thousands and in some cases I saw a million too. People copy pasting my writings across web pages.  I did see God silently doing my work of connecting minds and pulling them into a vortex of progress where 1 minute is all it takes to change things around in the world.  I saw all of this with my own eyes in the google search bar


Suddenly wordpress shut down 2 of my blogs because of the excess traffic ... accusing me of using seo .. which is a tool for smart people to use anyway. I was merely using keywords and it was wrong on their part to have done so. So I asked myself the same question that other good people do .. the ones who follow laws to the T .. why must good people suffer too ? I cannot even replace those blogs with websites for I am not so competent with websites and don't know how to use cpanel. It saddened me no end to have my access to the thousands of people who were following those blogs ... cut off irrevocably. So I went within and decided that when I have understood my own capabilities and when I have seen myself work so well with my own energy .... no matter that spirit played the fool with me they indirectly let me know that I was the boss ... i.e. they looked upto me for they kept flying into me for protection or touching my feet as they shared with me in my mind.  


From there is was but a need to spell out my requirements for MasterMind for the biggest gift that any man or woman can give others is the master key to activate the good life for themselves. Spirit of goodness can only be seen in giving ... one person giving to another something worthy for a small price. 

http://www.createspace.com/3452539








No comments:

Post a Comment