Sunday, June 1, 2014

THE GIFT … JUST THE ONE

THE GIFT … JUST THE ONE


(This is the way I began .. home is where God lives in my mind. God never wants us
to work hard … so when you connect with a powerful inspiration .. immediately you
will feel the desire to sleep and it is in this sleep that magic happens .. for many
many ideas will be shared with your mind .. then work with your eyes open to become
a conscious creator.
No matter where I go
On land or see or foam
I’ve seen you travelling along
Sharing this song
I’ve shown you the way to go home.
(The desire you feel for riches is God seeking to express himself in you. So ask forwhatever
your heart may desire. Wouldn’t it make you happy to know that God tries to live and do and
enjoy things through mankind. God says – I want feet to run my errands, tongues to speak and
sing my mighty truths, eyes to see all beauty and hands to build my dreams, to play my divine
harmonies, to paint my beautiful pictures. All that God is capable of seeks an expression
through mankind. God wants that you discern his truths andf have every opportunity to travel
and talk about them. God wants those who love beautiful clothes to be beautifully clothed.
God wants those of us who appreciate good food to be luxuriously fed. God wants all these things
for mankind because he himself enjoys and appreciates them. God wants to be able to express that
it is he who wants to play, laugh, sing, enjoy beauty, proclaim truths, wear good clothes and
eat good food …..
Roda ..
Author .. MasterMind
RODA … that is my name
Spirituality .. the name of my game,
Have fun while you’re at it
I’ve taken over as your guide.
I am a long nosed parsi,
The type they call .. a zoroastrian,
I am so proud to be the one
To re-share the first prayer for mankind.

The Ashem Vohu .. has not found its way to you
For religion has been compartmentalised.
I am better .. no I am better ..they all think
NOOOO .. I AM BETTER … e n o u g h !!!

The Ashem Vohu ..
Apart from being the first little prayer
Is also the complete expansion
of the Law of Attraction.
No one has … as far as my knowledge goes
Been able to link the Law into
Zoroastrianism … lucky me
The way became clear for me.
When I did receive from the net
Randomly … an expansion of the Ashem Vohu
And I had copied it and placed it in
My begood-forgoodnesssake site.
And there it lay ..
Till I needed it
God had kindly put the
Knowledge into my lap
Until I was ready to see it.
One singular sense I will place
Here .. for all mankind
God has been the same
As he has always been.
Down the years .. saints and seers
Princes and paupers …
Have all sought to know him
For he calls to you .. through your heart.
Black or white … Off-white or yellow or pink
Whatever be your colour of choice
Wheatish or greyish ..
You were created to be loved .. just the way you are.
When you haven’t done your homework
This is your constant refrain.
I am very proud to be the One
To explain the Ashem Vohu again.
There is but one straight line
And it always leads to God.
Zoroaster … he did share
Through Mazdas’s mind profound.
The first little prayer
And he did call it …The Ashem Vohu
Just 21 words long ..
Which when loosely translated
Simply means …. the Good Mind.
Don’t follow the ones that say
God does not exist …
For black is black
And white is white.
And whenever the twain did meet
A watering is then seen
Of their origins …
Aa a dull and murky grey.
A misuse of knowledge.
I am the same Consciousness …
That was in …
The wise men 3 .. the magi
And we did welcome the birth
Of a saviour for mankind.
So did the magi divide
They were learned men .. priests
Who knew and showed the way …
A star guided them to Jesus Christ.
A new teacher …
But what did his followers learn ?
Christ called his father God
Please remember that lesson.
Oh man … how did you forget
To be a father good ?
If you did err in confusion
Your children ? Oh …
Never mind .. the past is now behind.
And the future beckons
To none it matters
But the self …
Be the best you can.
Take the greats of history
Those who divide to rule
Find themselves on the wrong
Side of every fence.
The ones that found similarities
In all the religions of the world
Glaring pointers .. to God.
Deny me ..go try … I dare you …
I challenge you .. I do.
I’ll put so many who believe in me
Right in front of you
I blended …so you’re done blending
I bended … so you’re done …. bending ..
In the Now … we are one …its our flow.
There is so much I may teach you
There is so much to learn
And as your star did find me
I am … your MasterMind.
Its a deadly serious game
When you make a bad choice
You set spirit up to make you lose
They must then knuckle and sock you !
Till you see ..
you’re headed in the wrong direction
Not an inch more there
Simply change or turn your thought
Is what you really must do.
For only goodness to touch you.
Go follow your star
No matter how near
No matter how far.
Live life like a warrior
If things don’t come your way
Fight for what you want.
A euphemism to keep on trying.
Its when you do ..
You’re not forced to
Revert … into spirit as non-life.
God’s greatness lies in bettering lives.
That’s the farthest end
Of the spectrum
When you become non-life ..
Then you must rest and contemplate
What went wrong with your life ?
But it need not happen
For God does show the way for
The game that is your life
For you play the hero
In all of your lives.
My spirit she does ask ?
As I am writing this
Come join me ..
And I decline ..
I tell her I am busy
Playing a hero in this life.
I then tell her .. you join me
Come and take a new birth
For as she says .. she is my future
Then I did definitely teach her !
She’s shy she says
She blushes and pretends to run away
But there’s nowhere else to go
The God I saw was powerful.
She showed me through my mind
She showed how nature does connect
Her very own kind ..
In a circle of love.
Keep adding more circles
To see power grow
From strength to strength
In concentric circles grow.
God Bless you 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment