Sunday, June 1, 2014

FINDING GOD .. OPENING UP MY OWN GENIUS

FINDING GOD .. OPENING UP MY OWN GENIUS


IN ESOTERIC TERMS MY ABOVE SENTENCE WOULD SOUND ..

DOING GOD'S WORK ON THIS EARTH

CAUSE FROM THE PAST TO THE PRESENT THERE HAVE BEEN ONLY A FEW WHO TRULY UNDERSTOOD THEMSELVES AS GODS. MANY USED WORDS LIKE HUMBLE AND SUFFERING BEING GOOD FOR THE SOUL WHEREAS I USE WORDS LIKE PRIDE AND EGO TO NURTURE YOUR POWER AND GROW. OF WHAT USE ARE YOU TO THE WORLD IF YOU CANNOT SET AN EXAMPLE SO HIGH .. THE WHOLE WORLD WANTS TO COPY YOU.  A STANDARD BEARER WORTHY TO TRUTHS. THIS IS THE TRUTH BEING HIDDEN FROM YOU BY NOT BEING EXPLAINED TO YOU. AS A CHILD YOUR CONNECTION TO SOURCE ENERGY IS HIGH.  AS CHILDREN WE SPEAK TRUTHS .. ARE GOOD AND KIND TO EACH OTHER ... THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO STRUGGLE IN YOUR LIFE ... SO IF YOU LEARNT TO ELIMINATE STRUGGLE FROM YOUR LIFE .. YOUR LIFE WOULD BE FINE TOO.

I CAN BRAG AND CALL MYSELF AN ALCHEMIST  FOR THE WORLD ... FOR THROUGH MY BOOK MasterMind  I AM HELPING PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THEMSELVES AS CAPABLE OF SO MUCH MORE THAN AS AT PRESENT. 

AWAKEN TO YOUR TRUE IDENTITY

All of us are born to fulfil a purpose ... for me ... my purpose was big ... and I took birth in this world to fulfil it .. a journey on this astral plane ... an earthly identity which almost did not open up my true self till I crossed the age of 55.  Why the delay ... if my past life was not known to me for a reason .. why inflict a punishment on a poor soul. Why not simply let it shine its light in the world from a younger age .. so that no bad is created in the first place.

I decided to create my own dream for though all men dream ... all men do not dream equally. Those you dream by night .. in the recesses of their minds awaken to find .. it was an illusion. But the dreamers of the day are the dangerous ones ... for what you see are conscious creators acting on their dreams with eyes wide open to make them possible. This logic is the only one there is ... how dreams become real. The more complex the dream the larger the pay-off in that it always keeps on bringing more and more again and again. 

I am fiercely independent for in everything I do I seek its perfection ... a rather high benchmark for many to live up to .. but its ok .. I expect that only from myself. Just a handful of people have attempted this in the past on their own. While it was an honour to take the legacy of God as creator forward .. it was also a great responsibility. I was no longer seeking inspiration from outside me. It was reckless but I am determined to forge my own path.  All around me people thought what i said was impossible and reasoned that it was just a whim on my part ... yet I chose to continue dreaming .. sometimes hiding all that was beautiful in me .. for not many cared enough to listen and believe in me. That is when you see firsthand all that you never want to .. but are forced to ... but the options there are few. At times I would withdraw into myself ... I began to talk less .. but God would have the way ... something would come along which would melt all my angst .. sometimes it was my ego that saved the day for me. I would tell myself ... so madam Roda .. how are you going to explain your lack of success to others .. if they ask you ?? And I would pick up my pen once again .. for that is something I cannot be apart from for along. My words are my legacy .. they will be there long after I am no more ... but I'll be damned .. I want to see my success in my now .. right now .. this nano-second is too far away for me .. I could take a baseball bat and clobber it to make it come to me.  

A compelling statement ... MasterMind never began as a single dream ... it was meant to give voice to the aspirations of the people of the world !!!  I don't know how to make another understand ... it is impossible for me to move away from my dream ... nor is my dream a will to seek the impossible .. for to me all things are possible.  It never sounded grand or over - ambitious by any stretch of the imagination and I stand tall now at the crossroads of time and the future. 

 I decided to create on my own ... for my mind showed me .. go on Roda .. all that I need and want will come to me through my own mind. Considering that the only reason why I authored my book was to help anybody who desired to manifest goodness into their lives .. so deep was that desire when the thought came to me that I touched a chord with God and in order to extend my influence to add value to other people through my God given gifts ... and pass them on to others. Just remember that the riches of the mind via your thoughts are all the arsenal you need to fight the doubts that may try to consume you whole. 

I have daily tried to add value to others' lives for as a leader the way forward is to bring more into my fold .. so that they too in turn learn the fine art of building leaders for the morrow.

I am glad that you have taken the all important decision to invest in yourself ? When you know how to take care of yourself then you can take care of others. This investment must bear fruit through you too  for you have understood the power of spending some time and money on yourself .. to me it conveys the all important message ... I am a person of value capable of adding value to others and I have betted on myself. I needed to invest in myself first .. for how may I add value to your life when I do not have anything to give.  So I added the value I needed to be able to help others. I have now come along side you because God gifted me MasterMind and through it an amazing amount of resources.

I have been gifted the rare privilege to make a difference to people who want to make a difference doing somethingt that makes a difference in somebody else's life.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539


 


No comments:

Post a Comment