Thursday, July 17, 2014

MY POETRY .. AS MATTER DO YOU MATTER ?

Wow .. I am getting really really good at poetry .. they just seem to flow from my mind in minutes. I completed this one in 1 minute right into FB
AS MATTER DO YOU MATTER ?
ITS A QUESTION WE ALL MUST ASK OURSELVES .. BE STRICT WITH YOURSELF AND SAY QUITE FIRMLY .. I AM GOOD AT ANYTHING I DO THROUGH THE POWER OF MY MIND. Roda .. MasterMind

What I did learn .. through MasterMind                                    
Was to see .. how I mattered
As my matter .. did I matter ?
But of course I do matter !

Matter is .. all we are
So we must matter
So what is this matter
That I do .. cogitate on ?
Now matter is your physical self
But there's another matter
Your importance and self-worth
That too does matter ?
At the end of our time
When God does ask of ye
What did you make of my life I gave
Did you make it matter !
Let MasterMind prepare you
To be able to answer God ..
Yours inspirations I did accept
Now I matter .. as you do matter !
My name I will leave ..
On the sands of time .. I will ..
Now .. I gifted myself an identity
MasterMind is me.
On and on .. and on I go
I skim .. I float .. I glide .
I guide .. I guide .. I guide .. I guide
I guide with all that's right.
God .. sub-conscious & the soul
You showed me in so many ways
Are but different sides of me
And I rest in my many names.

No comments:

Post a Comment