Saturday, August 8, 2015

WISDOM AS THE WAY FORWARD

WISDOM AS THE WAY FORWARD

IN BRIEF THE ARTICLE BELOW CAN BE SUMMED UP IN .. KNOCK DOWN THE BORDERS AND FENCES AROUND YOUR MIND.




For the longest time now I have been troubled by the spirit of right and wrong. Troubled as in it seems to take up more time than I wished to give it .. for I am a very quick worker and seldom do things I would regret. If at all I tend to err on the side of right for in my mind there is no question when it comes to my own life. But where it tripped me up was when it came to the universe as a whole .. for then I came face to face with many other stuff and there was me in all goodness praying to better this or better that. Of course I did everything with my eyes wide open .. and soon came to the conclusion that experience is always the best teacher and to allow others to make their own mistakes so that the lesson is well learnt. I too went through that same grind and in all innocence wanted to save the world from themselves by eliminating suffering as much as possible. What a childish thought for a grown up to own .. soon learnt my own lesson of ifs and buts 
but also accepted that a higher form of existence is its own judge and jury .. pulling my energy so much out of ordinary life that my every single desire simply manifested itself through wisdom. I am fond of saying ... all ways are my ways .. like the queen of hearts in Alice in Wonderland. Last night it may have been around 12 that I went to bed and I was woken up from my deep sleep to find this song playing in my mind. I only interact with God through poetry and music .. either writing some praise or singing it. So there was me sitting bolt upright at about 3.30 in the morning singing this song. 

Kai baar Yun hi dekha hai  ... many times have I seen

 na mun ki seema dekha it / .. there is no end to the mind

Mun dod ney lagta hai. .. then the mind begins to run again

Anjani rah key peechey ... after unknown roads and ways.

Do all roads lead to happiness .. no they don't 
then why in knowingness .. must you harm the self.


No comments:

Post a Comment