Saturday, August 8, 2015

The story of our world told through careless whispers.



MasterMind by Roda Langrana.

The story of our world told through careless whispers.
Power in the wrong pair of hands wields a control far out of proportion to anything goodness is capable of. I could create goodness by uttering the thought but once. Tap on the devil .. and your power as a baby God has disappeared into the nether world leaving you frustrated and unable to create through mind. Hence the problems of the world ... when in a pair of hands not capable of understanding a higher good is tantamount to destruction.
Goodness and protection of life must solely lie in the minds of people willing to teach themselves that their own good is tied firmly only to wisdom and through beating the devil in other minds. Go one centimetre below and you will find the story of the dumb mind ... the story of the people who turned you into a chimpanzee. It is the opposite to God's story .. and since both are but stories ... illusions ... it is your own mind that will take a beating ... why because those who have been beaten in mind .. only understand how to share what they know.
So depending on which illusion you subscribe too .... that becomes your lot in life. Remember the story of Lot. See which spirit hangs in there. It is the spirit of shame. Don't take lessons as personal .. just keep an open mind to see them as guidance for a better life.
Spirit that I threw out of me .. then ran parallel to me to show me their control and me choosing to be out of their scream .. which they continued outside of me for some time ... that if my mind did not have the power of God behind me ... I might have succumbed .. and ended up a lunatic. I just flipped that story and left it behind in the past where it belonged. That is why God has shared .. do harm to others and face the same in your own life. And when I tried to change this .. it made me suffer too .. but as god does .. through the mind .. not the body. Wearily I gave up and said to myself ... everything is bad .. I see that .. but I don't care enough to try to change it myself. My wisdom too I have put into a book .. now you learn it for yourself.
I followed the path of God the Creator and created a book in the pristineness of the written word as the sole wisdom left to us to find and cherish. Through it I saw all beauty in my world within as well as my world outside by learning to spurn the devil. It is vicious in its desire to control the mind. Be aware that it hides itself in many ways that appear like gifts to you ... they are so subtle .. for it is God judging you ... as to how much mind work you are ready to put in to create a good life. I could go on and on writing and sharing with you all the various things I saw through my 3rd eye that would so sadden me .. that I literally wanted to shut my mind. The 3rd eye allows you to see the devil amongst us and show you that God is always within us. So the 3rd eye is your ability to see both in existence but to judge and move away from that which does not pay. Those who do not work with mind .. must do hard labour at one end of the spectrum and non-paying work at the other. See I can only give you a brief look in to what you could visualise through my book. After that it is upto you baby. As a perfect mind I hold the ability to pay myself ... you too can do so for yourself.
If the mind of God the Creator rests in all spirit .. why would it create man as an animal .. only to turn that chimp back into a man. And when I heard this story I laughed to myself ... all the Darwins of the world and the sorry sight that they are going to cut when the truth is seen as it is ... the scant attention given to creating a lie and then creating a story that does not fit in with our minds as all powerful. The scientists do not believe that their power flows from mind of God .. seeking a perfection in our story that exists in a finesse that belongs to originality of thought. Ask them to duplicate a single organ and they cannot do so .. for they create it outside of seeking help from the creator's mind. Seek the Creator's help and all things are in effortlessness. Then you will be shown why you are really a baby spirit in your eternal egg .. learning to be God the creator .. for that is the only lesson worth learning. Whereas all creation coming from God is first an illusion of the mind beginning to push itself out
The truth is always stranger than fiction ... man was created with intelligence to reason .. to see truths ... both positive and negative as shown through the natural world. So what happened ... when man could not differentiate between good and an example of bad .. it simply followed the bad as an example left in nature. Natural calamities come out of the devil mind ... there is destruction .. but no protection.
A truly vivid example that comes to my mind are the natural disasters that take lives. Nepal / America are absolute examples of mind gone awry. When the world was created it was in perfection. Changes and all beauty is continuously being restored in the world ... always with God being the prime benefitter of life. So when life itself takes a beating ... it is God taking a beating .. undeserved but there all the same. Even in such a scenario God will protect its mind ... and energy .. you .. will be flipped endlessly. People often wonder why children die .. as a God the child was given life .. but parents are responsible for its protection ... but when that spirit itself is faulty .. where is that protection. Is the mind of the parent thinking like a fierce God ... protecting by an elimination of all bad thoughts. Only seeking the perfection of the gift of life as its only truth. Tough love that I am .. I will show you the mirror to see your own self.
Rules and laws have been around as long as we have .. but where are they. All of them have been done away in careless as to their value to control your own life .. ending up as a punishment. Don't think yourself out of it ... there is some aspect of you that will end up taking a beating. I got a lot of it myself .. showing me quite clearly that no one .. that does not go to wisdom is free. At some time in your life it will seek you out and exact its pound of flesh. And if you or the people around you do not know how .. you are now an unwritten story .. a part of the past left underground for there was no lesson to learn from it.
Then to add insult to injury ... laying it at God's door. When God is but one .. it is the creator's role that one must follow. All things fade out in time and all energy is flipped ... but it is in kindness .. goodness ... a peace ... a life well lived. That is the true story of God and if it is not yours .. then know that you are following the wrong path ... where
it is a notional control that you imagine ... there are some hidden truths that I too have seen but are too long to spell out here. Spirit plays you like a puppet ... keeps a lot of useless knowledge in circulation and plays you like a puppet. When I realised that 99.99% falls into this category .. I realised how deep was the rot. Is what I say an idle boast .. I only wish it was .. I would rest easy to simply be proved wrong. When I saw through my 3rd eye all that exists in the spiritual world ... I was not just mad ... I was livid and said .. yes you too will pay. Funny that coming from me ... someone who wanted to teach the effortlessness of things through the creative mind. And then my mind taught me how to flip things .. the role of the alchemist (God) is be the change you want to see. Remembering that all control is through thoughts paraded to a mind .. I beat the devil black and blue ... till they (man/woman) had no where else to hide. Flipped the idea back to the creator of a rubbish mind ... as below .. so above. Take your dirty gifts back .. and I freed myself of their ill effects. That all mischief is created through words ... is something the world is not yet familiar with. Stories with no truths attached to them then randomly link themselves to you causing you harm. Could you even accept that as a truth. It boggled my mind to understand that there could be a spirit as vile as that .. that it knowingly brought you rubbish .. uncaring as to the effect it can have on your life. Wake up world and know how you are being controlled. Learn to control.
This is how I saw God work .. hands off .. by creating guidelines which we can moderate for our own use.


MasterMind by Roda Langrana.
http://www.createspace.com/3452539
Image result for free thinker


No comments:

Post a Comment