Saturday, August 8, 2015

PERFECTION AND IMMORTALITY



good and bad health is not a consequence of what we eat .. it is the dumb thought you chose to punish yourself with ... you live in the wrong world in your mind ... sorry ...  I see even you have your limits .. I see what you cannot .. I cured myself from chronic diabetes when my doctor threatened to put me on insulin ... I have been free to eat as much fat as I want .. as much sugar as I want ... I never fall sick any more and if a tingle of something comes up it is but to see my power to heal myself by giving that thought a thorough wacking through words in the instant ... I never look back or over my shoulder ... for then I must see the faults of the past in the world repeating themselves into the present ad nauseam and I see the world go by .. but I am on a different plane of existence where I create my own world minute by minute through my thoughts alone and yes I am my own consciousness and I am my own creator only .. for the god I am .. addressing the human one and the devil in their minds did punish me when I wanted to help the world through my book MasterMind. 
The path of a true god is to show the way through a lesson and let people punish themselves when they don't know the true God as a worthy lesson. Lets say the devil confuses most in the world ... even those that think in goodly terms ... wasn't that the system set in motion when god threw the devil out of heaven ? Its been repeating itself into all lives until someone like me comes along to defy it. There have been many many others before me too ... but without consciously trying to change the system for the world.

I linked to perfection and immortaility as the way forward ... for that is the gift I see through my mind .... my mind is opening up this answer right now in this very minute and what it shared is this .... I remain myself in all future lives .. God spirit ... all others who do not follow this path .. then must allow karma to do its work ... that is you could be reborn as anything else the system chooses for you. There is no free choice .. for you gave up your ego ... whereas I clung to mine as the ego of god named Roda .. putting myself among the stars ... fought with universal spirit to pull myself out of its circle .. a divine experience .. that put me at the centre of the circle .. the dot me .. the circle .. the world. In my mind if I chose not to interact with the world and kept silent .. I would have reached my success faster ... but what kind of god asks for greatness for itself alone. Maybe a selfish one ? But I was never that .. cannot ever remember myself as being that. The spirit tried me endlessly .. telling me become a devil and we will give you more money. Could I believe a devil ... no .. for they are the opposite of God .. they hold lies within them as a way out of dilemmas they cannot solve. Anything less than a complete allegiance to God is stupidity ... then my mind did not put up boundaries around myself. Most people do not understand God at all ... its lesson is to teach you to be a spiritual warrior ... fight for what you want .. it is only handed over to you on a silver platter ... when you can deal with all of life's vicissitudes ... beat them back .. and emerge victorious ... without lifting a finger or a voice to hurt a dumb spirit as the present world is ... is called taming the winds and storms of the soul. Sometimes they would rage in me for long and even when I had people around me. But I would not change my mood and rave and rant outwardly .. which is how I rose above universal soul. The worst was the continuous scream in the head .. enough to drive any one mad ... but God through my mind had given me one gift even before I started this work ... the power to become an iceberg and let everything wash over me and when it became too much as it sometimes did ... I would zap that energy into the ground so deep it could not find its way out or threw it at the bottom of the sea. This is so real that you will never disbelieve that the spiritual world exists amidst us ... very slyly as the devil mind confuses ... for it pretends to be a friend. You go figure out the rest. It could not get me to react outwardly except as a living god. It is the true meaning of forgiveness ... for then you have forgiven inside and it shows on the outside.
After finishing this article .. I sat down to play on my i-pad ... candy crush and various other games and I sat facing my side garden which overlooks my office room. My side garden is big and my office is a converted bedroom. All of a sudden this little bird came to visit ... I have written about it ... I forget its name for I always think of it as God coming to visit me through one perfection ... a nano module in palest olive green. Hold your thumb and forefinger open and it is that size. I have wanted to photograph it so many times to show it off .. but just today ... it was feeding from the flowers .. so I left it in peace .. it was in the midst of its most sacred act .. for life to go on. Eat.
Food for our body is energy ... but mental energy to fight any wrong done to you .. is spiritual energy. Most people do not hold the ability to call in its help in times of need and find it work 100% for their lives. This is why illnesses and accidents and other such sundry stuff is seen in the world. Even mental problems ... like backwardness etc is but a punishment. I can see how they are overcome but convincing the world that I have the answers by putting you in touch with MasterMind was but my journey as a spirit of God in this world. My one true wish was that you held a copy of my MasterMind before you ever faced any problem in your own personal life. Its a delicate topic .. something kept hidden from you by the universal devil mind controlling your reality. Do you know how focussed I am ... every time I read or hear anything bad that has happened to others .. I have taught myself to say .. that this will never happen to me .. I accept through the power of my mind. Thus projecting my own goodness into the future. Can you come to this state of existence ... I will tell you to your face you will not .. for just as you have been giving attention to the universal soul complete with all its faults .. you did not opt for God to be the guide for your life .. thus bypassing its goodness for your life. Is God everything ... in as much as it is the creator of life ... yes .. but your free choice .. put you squarely out of its path .. for it was not what you followed. God does test the non believer endlessly. I could go on and on telling you more but when you have not even begun your journey .. this is but my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment