Sunday, August 30, 2015

LIKE NESS ... THE SIMILARITIES THAT ALLOW US TO SEE OURSELVES AS THE CIRCLE / THE DOT / THE LIGHT

LIKE NESS ... THE SIMILARITIES THAT ALLOW US TO SEE OURSELVES AS THE CIRCLE / THE DOT / THE LIGHT (of the sun as the dot of life or giver of life ... for without warmth there would be no life).   My new book on poetry uses the shreeyantra motif profusely. This motif is more than 12,000 years old in dated history but its possibilities go back in time when the world was created. It is said that all that was needed for life to unfold like the petals of a flower was left scattered in the many seeds (minds) that would inhabit this earth.All the knowledge that exists as potential wisdom has always been around .. yet man has chosen to divest itself of its true heritage as the master of all it surveys. I found everything coming to me effortlessly ... me the dot .. that had the potential to be a light for others .. by picking up the lotus petals strewn in our world for all of us to find. I love to find lessons hidden in poems and songs where I see the hand of God doing its work in a silence that defies any control from any source outside of itself. I am all that I am ... this at first I would stutter and stammer to utter .. but with time all that I saw internally allowed me its grace.  I became bolder / stronger / and then I turned around and told myself ... I am nothing ... why ? it was but to see the potential in the nothingness that ostensibly surrounds us .. it is referred to as the force for it is teeming with life lived at such a microscopic level that you are hard put to understand it. They are the true hands and feet of God ... for they own no mind .. just life .. and they follow orders .. they do as they are told ... for they must .. for God to be God. Even God cannot exist with out them.This force (even Zarathushtra has referred to this force) you must understand through your own mind for it to give up its secrets. So many times in a day I receive eureka moments when all of a sudden something new and wonderful is understood by me.  I own my own amusement channel and it is far far better than anything else I have ever experienced.  It is the highest intelligence of the world .. but I get to choose what is of interest to me. So many times when the future is trying to project secrets into my mind .. I stop them short ... I don't want to know the future .. period .. there must be some fun to see things unfold. I understand my own good too.   I always considered myself superior to others in many ways ( for no apparent reason that it allowed me to be good to my own self .. it allowed me to entertain myself in the way I liked best. No showing off with what I can do that others may not be able to do.  That way is no fun .. a lonely road indeed. That was for buddha and I don't think in hindsight it might have brought much joy to his life. Meditated for years to find enlightenment was the long and arduous journey and there is no God to be found outside of the self then why the punishment.    I much rather keep myself in the midst of people .. for all the grace I can receive through others is what I have worked hard at. This was the better life that God always promises the true follower of the grace of its wisdom.  I have also learnt to communicate with spirit directly bypassing the mind that owns it. I joke with it and I understand just what we share but the hand that wrote the words did not understand our communication. When the words are good and blessing it is as gods that we communicate and the hand that writes understands its own mind and its grace .. but alas the same is not true for the rest. Its energy is misused to doing the bad in the world.  I write as I saw .. no judgements ... as much as possible ... for everything in life ends up as a story.  That is for me the unkindest cut of all.   Ah well win some ..lose some .. most things are pre-ordained and we may shift time to suit us but beyond that everything is run by a software that uses words (orders) to create or destroy and it is but by remote.  Be aware of what words you choose.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539

No comments:

Post a Comment