Friday, May 27, 2016

SUFFERING .. RETURN TO SENDER



THE MOST DEADLIEST GAME TO MY MIND AFTER ANALYSING MY RESULTS OVER THE PAST 11 YEARS WAS ... WAS THE GAME PLAYED OUT IN OUR MINDS FOR US IN DUALITY.  IF GOD IS LOVE THEN WHAT IS THE CATCH ????


BE LOVE AND HATE WILL COME A CALLING IN THE FORM OF THE DEVIL. 

SO JUST WHO IS THE DEVIL .. AN EVIL THOUGHT PUSHED INTO YOUR MIND AS A THOUGHT EITHER BELONGING TO THE PAST OR THE LIVING EVIL. SO WHO IS THE LIVING EVIL ??? PURE CONSCIOUSNESS !!! DON'T OWN IT AS YET ???? YEA I GUESS YOU DON'T YET OWN MY MasterMind. TOUGH LUCK  !!! YOUR FUTURE .. ONE OF SUFFERING OR AN EARLY DEATH !!! I HAD TO SLAP MYSELF ON THE CHEEK AFTER WRITING THIS FOR THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD COMMUNICATE WHAT I MEANT WITHOUT PUTTING IT IN WORDS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND .. JUST WHAT IS MEANT BY DEADLY GAMES.  I CREATED BLESSED WORDS OF ALL MY PROBLEMS.  THE ONLY GOD IS YOU / THE ONLY DEVIL IS YOU FOR YOUR YOUR OWN LIFE / FOR WHAT YOU WILL BELIEVE BECOMES YOUR REALITY AND THERE IS NO OTHER BODY THAT WILL TAKE THE FALL .. BUT YOURS .. THROUGH YOUR MIND.

IT IS NOT PLAYED IN FUN BUT IN AN EARNESTNESS THAT CONFOUNDED ME TO SAY THE LEAST ... THE MOST VILE MINDS OF THAT KIND ... WHERE DO THEY COME FROM ... HOW COULD THEY EXIST ... WHAT IS THEIR GAIN .. FOR THERE IS NEVER A GAIN .. THE MOST HORRIFYING LOSS FOR THEIR OWN SELVES.  BUT ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING THEM.  YES .. IT IS A GAME TOO .. JUST A BASTARD'S GAME AND YES YOU ARE MADE RESPONSIBLE BY SPIRIT BY THE THOUGHTS THEY PUSH INTO YOUR MIND AT A SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL OR WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING WHICH IS WHEN THEY CREATE THROUGH YOUR LIVING MIND ... FOR SPIRITS ARE DEAD THOUGHTS AND THEY CAN ONLY BECOME ALIVE IN OUR WORLD WHEN A LIVING MIND BELIEVES THOSE THOUGHTS ONCE AGAIN AND RETURNS THEM TO OUR WORLD OF THE LIVING.

NOW I HAVE BEEN FIRM .. AS I GUIDE ... AND IT IS MY DUTY TO SHOW YOU THE PROS AND THE CONS ... BUT AFTER A WHILE OF WORKING WITH MasterMind you will begin to get so good at it that your life becomes effortless. A gift worth fighting for ... but it requires no fight.  

Believe in suffering that others suffered ... and it is yours .... and there is no such song ... either .... people write all kinds of rubbish ...  I never found any soul outside of myself so I assumed that I was the soul referred to as the soul. I am the living energy in this body so why put myself in the hands of other illusions of other minds  ... just saw a waste of my time ... period. 

I felt my kundalini open physically on my body and feel a physical motion connecting my chakras ... but what good did that do for me .... personally ... just me fighting to keep my perfection within me and me fighting the spirits that remind me more of rats/demons rather than angels. It is the game of duality ... if you think you are a god then you have the opposite following you and if you are a devil you will find angels following you. Now that is definitely an unforgiving darkness and spirituality is the most dirty game for it is done to hurt / maim and yes kill. Yama is the head spirit of the world.He has one aim and one aim only ... death and will make you keep looking at it always ... illness is one way of spirit controlling your life ... they will tell you that you have a choice for your life .. but actually you don't ... they work through your sub conscious thoughts to put poison in the mind ... sadness etc etc etc. are some of the ways to take away your happiness. It leaves you open to a spiritual attack.  In return I turned myself into a whip to the spirits and saw no god there only the devil. There was no goodness there just a tit for tat kind of situation .. you hurt me .. I'll hurt you back ... and the worst part .. coming down in generations. You will be made to believe that your source code .. your dna is from your parents ... that is how you will be cloned to make spirit's life easier .. they have given you the blueprint to hurt yourself and you bought their story.

But the only redeeming feature to my mind was ... I did not have to be what those before me were ... in fact I was not ... for the most deadliest game of life is played out over money ... euphimystically called energy .. it is the only thing that spirits from the past to the present day fight over ... money. It is the only reason for killing .. in the spirit format .. the good mind .. in the physical format .. blood is let.

Be aware of the future children you bring into the world ... they are being born with syndromes that resemble an automaton rather than a thinking mind.  If humans allow themselves to be turned into machines .. down's syndrome, etc etc, are reflective of a devil's mind( a tolerance of ignorance is no love .. it is a lazy mind who wishes to do no thinking ) ... a disconnect with present reality of our world where love should be the order of the day but is not.  For tolerance is no substitute for love.  Love commands respect.  

Instead killing and destruction becomes very very easy ... for only suffering when understood in its right context as something to be done away with ... will stop you from hurting another living being. No change is seen overnight but the warning signs are there.  I never dreamt that I would ever follow the path of gloom and doom being the 100% positive person that I am but an ability to see the future of where the world is heading became my unfortunate lot to see and I just thought it fit to share it with the world .. just so that it can be nipped in the bud and not allowed to escalate beyond a certain point.  The devil (ignorance) is very much in charge of the world when the good mind stops analysing goodness of god and pushes it to the back seat of your car.  Allow it to be your driving force instead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment