Saturday, April 9, 2016

THE FINAL NAIL IN MY COFFIN

THE FINAL NAIL IN MY COFFIN  ??? or spirit's ??? haha ha .. now I can laugh.

As a zoroastrian we never bury our dead .... so even as the spirit wanted desperately to show me that it was me ... I did not believe it one little bit ... and their story as cocksure spirits began to develop cracks ... but by now I had reached the stage where I gave back as good as I had got. If I got punished once ... I put double punishments in their slot. If you accept that spirit as a part of you (which I do not) it is not my future that I am creating .. so they will simply dump the ideas into another unsuspecting human and the terrors start all over again.                              
Now here is the clincher .. get the karma story right and you have truly become the god ... a devil god or a good god is but the choice ... and they may judge you first ... but your judgement of them is last and has the propensity to transfer itself into the future. Focus here .. for you will and must come back again and again to this world to exist in a physical body .. so what will you be bringing back with you.

As I think the devil is busy banging nails into itself ... how do I say that ... only ignorance will want to learn from somebody else. So does that make me feel all mighty and important. Did it bloat my ego ... no .. as I am comfortable in myself.  But what do you think about spirit tailing me day and night to feed off my ideas ?? I certainly was not impressed for it was slap dash work .. take my ideas to give somebody else and make it somebody else's food. That too at random .. and another whole new generation is born with stupidity as their inheritance. Day in and day out spirit got stupid workers to build a house next door where I had chosen to build myself a new house.  I just kept beating at that spirit and would often say to myself .. that spirit is the unmanifested .. for I will never give it space in my life to become the manifested ... and this lie is in so many layers and covers so many different things to obfuscate the dastardly work they do.   The world is a sick place with so many minds being polluted by spirits ... they represent the animal mind and have made you believe that you too are an animal .. and descended from a monkey.  Well I saw the original monkey spirit and all it did was cry and seek my sympathy to set their story straight .. but life is a tough bitch and I too after crying copiously realised that I was being strung to somebody else's problem and the minute I thought that ... the devil would race down the road a pretend crying sound coming from it carrying its hospital trolley with it. Making a deafening racket.  But there was no remorse and this is the part to focus on ... there is never an remorse for what they do in this world .. si its each one for themselves and the only god is you for you must do the work to set your life straight.




No comments:

Post a Comment