Monday, December 26, 2016

A PROMISE FOR YOU ACROSS TIME AND SPACE


A PROMISE FOR YOU ACROSS TIME AND SPACE

LOST SYMBOLS. 



 When I began my writing career I had made a promise to myself. no matter the wisdom I would share for free in the 1000s of articles I have already written .... my work would remain my only known source of income. My MasterMind proved to me so many times that it was a cut above the rest .... it showed me a side to myself I did not even begin to think as a possibility ... But it kept manifesting in me ... Into all the teeny tiny areas of my life making my life sublime.

That my dear friend is the only clue for every life. 

I ask ... Is your life sublime. 

 And I already know the answer for I have eyes that see the world differently and I saw all the dirt beneath the wings of mankind. Look at this picture and tell me that the possibility in you of flying does not exist ????????

Image result for asho faroharThis symbol of mankind gives just one visual explanation .. no explanations are necessary for a Mind that truly believes it can fly and be wherever it wants and still have the feet planted firmly on terra firma.


If you are lucky your mind will allow you to own a copy of MasterMind.  Its price is 99$ and it was for me to eliminate fools from out of its circle. Alone you are enough for your own life .. if you but only understood this wisdom of the Self. 

If you believe that suffering is not a part of life then MasterMind is for you.  MasterMind's capacity is to pull you away from all that is drab and dull in life. Wanna fly ???????

No comments:

Post a Comment