Thursday, July 28, 2016

UNIVERSAL SCREAM OF ACTORS

UNIVERSAL SCREAM OF DEAD ACTORS
THINK OF MANY CELEBRITIES ... WHITNEY HOUSTON/ELVIS / MICHAEL JACKSON  AND THIS LIST IS ENDLESS.  THERE ARE SO MANY AND THEY ALL WERE MADE TO PAY A PRICE BY THE DEVIL SPIRIT BECAUSE THEY FOUGHT A BATTLE IN ORDER TO BECOME FAMOUS.  I TOO HAVE BEEN DOING SO FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS ... FOR THE DEVIL SPIRIT HAS BEEN COMING IN MY WAY AND PREVENTING YOU FROM BUYING MY BOOK. IT CONTROLS YOU THROUGH YOUR MIND.  IT PREFERS TO KEEP HUMANS AS SLAVES TO DO ITS BIDDING .. PUNISH THEM WITH ILLNESSES IF THEY DISOBEY .. AND DEATH IS THEIR LAST HOPE TO TRIP YOU UP.  

SO WHY AM I TELLING YOU ... JUST TO OPEN YOUR MIND TO PROTECT YOURSELF. IT IS NOT A NICE GAME AND IS OFTEN PLAYED THROUGH RANDOM GAMES PLAYED ON THE COMPUTER AND I-PAD WHEN YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A HIDDEN AGENDA.  I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO ME WHEN THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME ... AND IT WAS NOT A NICE CONVERSATION FOR SURE AT ANY LEVEL.   AT FIRST I WAS SIMPLY INTRIGUED BUT THEN I BEGAN TO SEE A PATTERN THAT WAS NOT LOOKING OUT FOR ME BUT RATHER TRYING TO PUSH ILLNESSES INTO ME.  WHY DID THEY COME .. BECAUSE I CHOSE FAME AS MY CALLING CARD WITH ME BECOMING AN AUTHOR.  WAS I READY TO PAY THE PRICE AND LIE DOWN AND DIE. I AM MADE OF STERNER STUFF AND REACHED OUT TO MY HIGHEST GOOD FROM WHERE I LEARNT TO CONTROL THAT ENERGY AND FLIP IT BACK TO ITS OWN SELF.  OH BOY THERE IS SO MUCH BAD BEING DONE TO PEOPLE WHO JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF READING A BOOK TO EDUCATE THEMSELVES AND END UP PAYING A MUCH BIGGER PRICE THROUGH THEMSELVES .. FOR THEY ARE CAUGHT OFF GUARD AND MOST OF THE TIMES THEY DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE WHY .. SO HOW CAN AN ANSWER IN THE FORM OF A HELP COME TO YOU ???????????????????????
Non-vegetarians eat eggs and meat which is a killng but for the purpose of food. You must burn and cook it before eating it. The egg is new life without a potential so it is a losing god/devil. It gives off itself.
Actors( ALSO CALLED SPIRITS) make you hear their screams again and again. In our world they are called illnesses like schizophrenia and other mental diseases. How did you attract those diseases ?? Or was it forced into your body by the universal mind. So now you know that illnesses are a negative force .. which get pumped into you. When I understood how it works in slyness ... I knew that I need not attract it into my life again and again. I returned the GIFTS OF THE NEGATIVE SPIRIT BACK TO THEM. I LEARNT TO CONTROL THEM AND DID NOT ALLOW THEM TO BECOME MY PARADIGMS.

i HAVE MODIFIED MY ARTICLE TO BECOME MORE EXPLANATORY .. Mr. Success Learned ... like does not attract like ... for then you must accept yourself as the proverbial devil .. for in order to get sick you will have attracted IT into your own thinking .. like attracts like. Now how do you like that truth. Truth does not bend for the surface believers .. it goes into a much deeper layer and I forced it to spill its secrets to me.
Vegetarians eat plant based food including the seeds which is new life cut short because it got cooked and eaten. Holy guacamole ... how did you get so holy. Possibly your own self made you that. No other way to feel superior. Plant or animal are both born from the nature of god. Go stew yourself as a fruit juice. As Vegetarian actors go hear their screams again and again. Same system ... just rubbish created by an illiterate mind.
I learnt to repel these sounds. The master and the slave syndrome. God is the master ... the devil is the slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment